It's easy to create an email auto-responder from your cPanel account.
To create an email autresponder:
- Log in to your cPanel account
- Click Auto Responders in the Mail section of your cPanel dashboard
- Click the Add Auto Responder button near the top of the page
- Enter the email address for the account you'd like to create an auto-responder for
- Select your domain from the dropdown menu to the right
If you have multiple domains (either add-on or parked) be sure to select the correct one for your auto-responder.
- Enter the From details as you want them to appear in the From field of your auto-response
- Enter a subject in the Subject field or just leave it at the default setting
- Leave the Character set setting at 'us-ascii'
- Tick the box next to HTML Message to send your emails in HTMl (rather than plain text) form
- Enter your body message
- Click Create/Modify
Your email auto-responder has been set up. Click Go Back. From your Auto Responders page you can edit or delete existing auto responders as needed.
For a video tutorial on how to set up email auto-responders: http://www.cirtexhosting.com/tutorials/x3/cpanel-x3-autoresponder.html