It's easy to learn how to manage MySQL databases with phpMyAdmin.
Let's get started:
- Log in to your cPanel account
- Click PHPMyAdmin in the Databases section
- Click Test in the left-hand side of your screen in the gray shaded area
- Click the SQL tab then click Browse in the Location of the text file section
- Upload the .sql database you've previously saved and click Go
- View the newly updated table from the MySQL file you just uploaded in the left-hand side shaded gray section (it will view underneath Test)
- Click that table link under Test, that you just uploaded
- To save the table to your computer click the Export tab near the top right
- Tick Save as file and click Go, then Save in the dialog pop-up box that appears
- Click Save again to save your table, and then click Close
- Click Exit to sign out of PHPMyAdmin
If you want help using the PHPMyAdmin or MySQL click one of the helpful links under the PHPMyAdmin header at the top left that look like a '?' and 'SQL' (they are small thought bubbles in the gray shaded area to the left of your screen.)
For more information on managing your MySQL database with PHPMyAdmin, check out this video tutorial: http://www.cirtexhosting.com/tutorials/x3/cpanel-x3-phpmyadmin.html.