It's easy to create or edit accounts in your WHM dashboard. After logging in to WHM work through the following steps.
To create an account in WHM:
- Click Account Functions in the Main section of your WHM dashboard
- Click Create a New Account
- Enter the domain info, password, Username and quota limit
- Select the IP address for this account (or auto-assign to have it select for you) in the IP Address dropdown box
- In the Package dropdown menu select the package you'd like to apply for this account or fill out the fields above to create a custom package
- Enter the email address for the account in the Contact Email text box and click Create
To edit an account in WHM:
- From your WHM dashboard click Account Functions and then Modify an Account
- Locate the customer by domain or user name, select it, and click Modify
- Modify the account settings as needed
- Click Save
Check out our video tutorials on how to create an account and edit an account in WHM.
For assistance submit a ticket and we'll help ya out!